western civ online school day#6!

Biographys-

Alexander the Great:  The King of Macedon and my father: Philip II died today, this is surely a grave day for all of Greece. However, this means that I am now king, yes me at the age of 20. I have been studying under Aristotle for years and I think I am ready. I know that I need to prove my self on the field of battle, so where to first, hmmm how about Asia minor, and from there Arabia, and then to Egypt where I will kill Darius III, and then to India, and then finally the rest of the world!

Philp II: Hello my name is Philp III I am the king of Macedon, currently I am at war with Egypt's Pharo Darius III. we have been attacking them for what seems like forever, but we are retreating today. back to Macedon, we go. I am very excited to see my son alexander, he is only still a boy. I just hope I get to see him become a man. (SPOILER ALERT--HE DOSENT)

DARIUS III: hello I am Darius III of Egypt, and today I am sending the Macedonian bastards on their heels. They are going to be running all the way back to Greece. for nobody has the power to conquer the great empire of Egypt! King Phillip does have a son however and he is being tutored by Aristotle, one of the biggest philosophers of the time. I will be honored to slay him myself.

Comments

Popular Posts