Western civ online school day #8!

Me lane miller am a procrastinator, this means I put work off to the last minute and then finish it, I usually do good on most of my work, however, I have seen a noticeable difference in the amount of work that I have put in and teachers have put in during this time. This event has made me very depressed and I have already been struggling with depression all my life, and then during this, I also get a boatload of work that needs to be done I have to break habits. I have started doing my work throughout the day in small quantities, but it seems that this makes the workload seem bigger than it really is. On top of this, it seems that teachers are giving us more than ever. I am however okay with this because it gives me something to do, I'm bored of playing video games I'm bored of watching Netflix, the work that they give as long as I like it, engages my brain and with the aid of music can be very fun.

Comments

  1. Lane, I highly recommend you put a little more effort into these blogs. They read like you just sit down and bang it out. Spelling, punctuation, grammar - all these things count whenever you turn in a written assignment for a high school class. Proofreading should always be part of the writing process when you write for a grade. I am confident that you can do better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts