Western civ quiz blog

Greetings reader my name is Lane Miller. And today in western civilization we talked about our quiz coming up.

Mr. Schick would call on us and ask us a question and we would have to answer them. When he called on me he asked me "what is the word used to describe the belief in many gods?". I did not say the right answer I said paganism, the correct answer is polytheistic. He then gave me a chance to redeem my self, my second question was "what is the word that means the land between two rivers?" I did not know, the answer was Mesopotamia.

He also asked a few other questions out to the class like "what is a ziggurat?" A ziggurat is a temple on the mountain form Mesopotamia. He also asked what is a modern-day country within the fertile crescent, and I said Iraq.

So the class was pretty fun today and we practiced a lot for our quiz.

Comments

Popular Posts