Western Civ Blog #3!

Hey, Reader, My name is Lane Miller, and today in western civ. I made a very funny video, among other stuff.

Today in western civ we had a pop quiz, and I did not think I was prepared. However after we took it, we went over the answers, and I got 100%! This was awesome, I knew a lot about Egypt but I didn't think I knew that much. When Mr. Shick went over the quiz, in the beginning, he talked about a short answer question, he told us not to do it, But me not listening did it anyway. This was okay for Mr. shick stopped me from completing it, but he did say I was on the right track.

So what did I do after the quiz? Well, I had an idea of editing a photo of Mr. shick to make him look like a pharaoh. Well after doing this I wanted to put music over the picture. So I downloaded the sketchiest video editing software and used Africa as my song. This took the rest of the class period to complete. I was proud of my creation. and when it was finished I showed it to Mr. shick. he said he had never seen me so happy, I don't know if this was a good job? But I took it as so.


Comments

Popular Posts