quiz day!!

Howdy, Reader, My name is Lane Miller. And today in honors western civ we took a quiz on ancient Mesopotamia.


The quiz was easy.  I knew most of the questions there were only a few I did not know. On the quiz, there were 20 questions. 10 of those where matching terms, and the other 10 where fill in the blank. After the quiz Mr. shick had us read and take notes on some textbook pages. We know to start the ancient Egypt unit. I am very excited for this because I love Egypt!

The textbook just made me, even more, excited it talked about the complex religious system of the Egyptians, which I love. Did you know they had over 2000 gods and goddesses!?!? It also talked about the construction of the pyramids and how they were the tombs of pharos. pharos were "kings" that were revered as gods.

I just love everything about Egypt and am very excited about our next unit!

Comments

Popular Posts